Monday, February 23, 2009

Class Assignment (Personal)

Warning: This is Solely For a Class Assignment 

Woman Seeking Man Friendship or maybe more, 19 years old

Relationship: Long Term
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Other: Doesn't Smoke
     Doesn't Drink
     Doesn't Have Children
     Wants Children in the FAR Future

Description: I am an easy going person who generally gets along with most people. I love anything that has to do with sports and competition. I generally tend to stress myself out with school work, but always find fun ways to relieve my stress with my friends. I am from Phoenix, but looking to meet people in Omaha. I am looking to meet someone who has a great sense of humor and loves to have fun. However, this person also needs to be very intelligent and very up to date with news and what is going on in our world. Often times I struggle with this, so it is nice to have someone to discuss these things with to help stay updated. The person I am seeking must love playing sports and attending sporting events. I would hope to find a respectable man, who is very compassionate and caring. I am not looking for someone who I have to attend to or who has to attend to me, but someone who will be there to have fun with and talk to! :) 

imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment